Well, I would like to give you tip - remember that your wedding photos are the ONLY thing (alongside the memories) that you have left after the big day. So, please do not under-budget for your photographer. It is important that you go and view the printed portfolio of photographers and ask how long they have been in the business and how many weddings they have done. You need someone that knows what they are doing and that can work under pressure and that can make a plan in any weather conditions, etc.
I offer engagement shoots and 5 hour and 8 hour wedding photography packages. And my pricing is as follows:
- Studio shoots: from R1 000
- Engagement, family, lifestyle photo sessions: from R1 500
- 5 Hour wedding photography packages: from R9 900
- 8 Hour wedding photography packages: from R15 000
I have packages that include the following:
- Photos on an online link/gallery for you to download
- Different storybook albums and coffee table albums
Good luck with the photographer hunting! Hope to hear from you soon!